Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

26 August, 2013

31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles by Tracy Repchuk



31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles is a breakthrough blueprint of the proven steps for taking your business online. It shows you what to do, when to do it, and in the order it needs to be done, so that you build an internet marketing presence that is stable, predictable, expandable; and allows you to dominate your market. This is a proven step-by-step guide to successfully attracting more leads, getting more clients, and making more sales. This is not the theory for making money. These are practical steps that you can apply!





Ask yourself these questions:

- Are you Google compliant?
- Does your website have list-building and social media as part of its design?
- Are you losing customers because your website no longer speaks to you audience?
- How much money are you leaving on the table because of websites that don't work?

If you answered 'yes' to any one of them, then you need to get this book!

How do I know? Because I've already read my copy and I loved it! As it happens, I have a couple different ideas for ways to explore online business opportunities. This book not only boosted my awareness of key elements of online marketing, but it impressed upon me the importance of marketing, in and of itself. I discovered what I was doing wrong and why, and I learned ways to switch things up and get on the right marketing track. I highly recommend this book to anyone who owns or runs a business, or is thinking of owning or running a business that has any type of online presence!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But don't just take my word for it, pick up or download your own copy of 31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles today and see for yourself. Just don't forget us here on the Blog-Zine after you make it big!

Also, join Tracy Repchuk on the 31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles 3-day Virtual Book Bash. Click HERE see the schedule and plan your visit today! Tracy is offering some great prizes during the book bash, so don't miss out!

To learn more about Tracy and see what readers are saying about this book, visit Tracy's official website.




No comments: