Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

28 May, 2011

JUMP on Over to the Fresh Fiction Blog & Join Me!

I had a great time guest blogging about my latest novel, Jump (March 2011), over on the fabulous Fresh Fiction Blog! I love it over there...so many books...so much to see and learn. If you love books and enjoy learning about the authors who write them, do yourself a favor and add Fresh Fiction to your list of "must visit regularly" websites!

Got a minute? Check out my blog post HERE. Comment and you could win an autographed copy of Jump for your book collection!

See you there...

3 comments:

Latha Vijayakumar said...

Your blog is so nice

Terra Little said...

Thank you, Latha, and thanks for stopping by!

freightback said...

Nice blog