Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

16 February, 2009

Have You Heard? "Real Talk" with Tina Brooks McKinney

Hi, everyone! Here's hoping that this post finds you in good health and spirits!

I wanted to extend a personal invitation to you and you and you, to join me tomorrow - Tuesday, February 17, 2009, at 7:00 p.m. - on BlogTalkRadio as I throw myself on the mercy of the one and only Tina Brooks McKinney for some Real Talk. We'll be discussing my latest release, Where There's Smoke (Jan 2009), and I'll be spilling my guts as only I know how to spill.

So dial in at 646-595-4022 and hear us out.

If you've read Where There's Smoke, here's your chance to have some of your questions answered. If you're thinking of reading it, here's your chance to be convinced that you'll love it. And if you just like the sensation of other folks being on the hot seat, I'm your girl.

Hope to "hear" you there!

No comments: