Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

31 January, 2009

Nia Virtual Book Tours & Me...We Need To Talk!


Join me and Nia Virtual Book Tours host Dana Pittman as we bring my newest book, "Where There's Smoke" (JAN 2009), to the table and talk it out. She'll be interviewing me about the book, what I was thinking when I wrote it, and who knows what else. I'll be at her mercy and you don't want to miss that, trust me. LOL. Tune in and get the scoop.


When: Monday, February 2, 2009

Where: Your phone or computer

Time: 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. CST

How: Call 713-300-0182 & Enter Conference ID Number: 343688#


I hope to "hear" you there, so don't be contrary on Monday...CALL US!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, check out the Nia Promotions Ning Community and the Nia Virtual Book Tours website. They offer great promotional opportunities for authors and up-to-the-minute book information for readers, all with a personal touch!

No comments: