Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

02 January, 2009

Early and Much Appreciated Praise for "Where There's Smoke"


Check out some of what folks are saying about my January 2009 release, "Where There's Smoke." Pick up your copy today and be sure to stop by and share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you, too!

"I was looking for something to read on my much needed break from work and stumbled upon Where There is Smoke.I am happy that I did. I finished this book in nine hours. I did not want to cook, clean, etc. as I wanted to see what the outcome would be for Smoke and Anne.Are you considering a sequel? You have me hooked, I now have to get your first book. God bless and keep up the good work." - January 2009

"I read Terra Little's last book ("Running from Mercy": January 2008) and enjoyed it. But this book in my opninon was even better. Smoke and Anne were funny, the chemistry they had was undeniable. The book was a page turner and [I] was sad when it was over. I highly recommend this book if you enjoy a good read. I can't wait to see what ms.little comes up with next!!!!" - January 2009

(Insert Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! from me to these readers here.)

You can treat yourself to an excerpt of "Where There's Smoke" on my website and please take a moment to sign my guestbook while you're over there!

No comments: