Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

27 September, 2008

Free Books, From My Heart. Because I Lub My Visitors

Hello All,

Yes, you guessed it. Another "middle of the night-slash-early morning, I need to be between the mattress and the box spring looking for Zs" experience for me. Believe it or not, there is another cricket around here somewhere and even my alarm clock radio can't drown out the noise. I haven't yet been able to determine if its right outside my open bedroom window or hiding inside the wall by my headboard. But I was entertaining thoughts of sledge hammers and trained-to-kill attack dogs, so I decided to log on and lurk around for a while. Better safe than prison, I always say.

Won't be up for too much longer, though. Because, cricket or no cricket, a sista can't live off of bread alone. Must have sleep, too. So after I post this, I'm off to bed...or prison. I told you to look for me on the news, didn't I?

Anywho, take a gander and let me know what you decide.

I have two shiny, brand new copies of (a) The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. DuBois and two shiny, brand new copies of (b) Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare that I will happily package and ship to the first four people who request them. One per request, please.

So close your eyes and do the "eeny-meenie-miney-mo" thing to decide which one you want. Then email me at writeterralittle@yahoo.com and tell me who you are and where to ship your new book.

I'll be waiting, because you know this ain't over...

No comments: