Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

26 August, 2008

Why Do We Now Have 1,000 Subscribers...?

...because our subscribers are freaking AWESOME! Stay with me, folks. The Blog-Zine will only get better. Thank you for your continued support and generosity with your time. And, as always, if there's something you want to see, hear or know, shoot me an email and I'll see what I can find out for you.

(singing) "We are the world...we are the children....we are the...."

Okay, I'll stop now. Thanks, again!

3 comments:

Genesis said...

(singing) "We are the world...we are the children....we are the...."

LOL Love it!

Dana said...

Congratulations!!!! And thanks for everything.

Dana

Terra Little said...

Nope, thank YOU! And everyone who supports the Blog-Zine. Much appreciated.