Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

03 August, 2008

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Have I Said, "Thank You!" Yet?

Just wanted to post a quick thank you note for the world to see. As of the first August 2008, The Official Blog-Zine of Author Terra Little is 550+ subscribers strong! I appreciate that and I hope the numbers keep climbing! Everyday more great people join us and to them I say, "Welcome!" Come in, pull up a seat and stay as long as you want.

In the meantime, it's not all about me here on the Blog-Zine, folks. My goal is to keep the content coming - fresh, up-to-the-minute, entertaining, informative & interactive. So help a sista out, huh?

Is there an industry topic you'd like more information on? Someone you'd like to know more about? Something you want to share with our subscribers?

Post a comment here or shoot me an email off-loop and let me know. The Rhona Barrett of The Blog-Zine Scene will get right on it. So let me hear from you!

This ain't over...

No comments: