Effective January 2014, the Blog-Zine is cosed to new posts and is going dark. The blog and its archives will stay "up," though, so please feel free to peruse the archives and discover all of the great books, authors, articles, and other features that have joined me here over the years. Thanks to all who helped make my Blog-Zine adventure a raging success! Read on!

06 March, 2008

I Can't Believe She's Angry...

Hey Everybody,

I just had to put this out there... I just received a very stiffly worded email from Pamela Mayes, of all people. Apparently, she's angry because I wrote Running from Mercy. She's accusing me of putting her business in the street and all that mess. Well, if you ask me, she shouldn't have run from Mercy, if she didn't want folks becoming suspicious. Heck, I was really just trying to help her ungrateful butt. People were saying she was "loose" and half-crazy and all that. I was trying to help her set the record straight, so she ought to be grateful.

Pick up your copy of Running from Mercy today and tell me if you think I did her a disservice or what...

No comments: